We root for our customers. Let us be the foundation of your home comfort.
Even though the weather in the Denver area can be hard to predict, your heating and air conditioning services shouldn’t be. We know the comfort of your home is paramount to your well-being, so we do whatever it takes to deliver prompt and efficient service to you and your family.
From minor repairs to significant installations, our team is prepared to take on anything that comes up with your HVAC system. In addition to everything HVAC, such as AC installation and replacement, AC inspection, AC maintenance, and AC repair, we also handle air filtration, purification, and humidity control, emergency heating and air conditioning repairs, furnace installation and replacement, furnace maintenance, and furnace repair.
Here at Roots Heating and Air, we offer over 20 years of experience and are committed to always providing our customers with the very best service. It is important to us that we prioritize our customer’s needs by consistently providing prompt and punctual service. We are a team you can rely on to get the job done right.
Why Choose Roots Heating & Air?
- Personalized HVAC Solutions Built Just for You
- 20+ Years of Experience in the Industry
- Best Value in the State
- Reliable, Accessible, & Punctual
Common services we provide are:
- Repairs, Installations, or Replacements: All the work conducted by our team on your home will always be performed by a licensed professional.
- Routine Maintenance: Your HVAC equipment should be cleaned out and tuned up annually or biannually to keep it in peak working condition. Routine maintenance also provides the added benefit of saving you money in the long run.
- Preparing for Severe Weather: The extreme hot and cold temperatures in Colorado are always a cause for concern. A licensed HVAC technician can ensure the temperature in your home is maintained to your satisfaction through any severe weather conditions.
“On-time and efficient in taking care of our heating needs.”- John C.